Use this to comment specifically on the post that you have just read. If you have questions or a personal message, then please use the contact form in the top menu. Cancel reply
© 2009 – 2016 by Joel Taylor. All Rights Reserved.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Join 758 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- Paul Washer Church Plant Still Pushing Mysticism
- Stalkers by HeartCry Missionary Society
- Cheer Up, Ye Saints of God
- John Stott & The New Calvinism Hypocrisy
- John MacArthur’s Closet Retraction (Did Phil Johnson Really Post This?)
- Heir to the Confederacy
- HeartCry Missionary Accusation
- Missionaries Gone Wild
- Obsession of a HeartCry Missionary Continues
- These Christian Leaders Were Right–Until They Apologized for Speaking the Truth
That’s what you think…
America Apostasy Baptist Barack Obama Bible blog Calvinism Christ Christian Christianity Church Constitution Conway culture dispensationalism doctrine education election emergent entertainment Evangelism faith family God Gospel government Grace heresy history holiness Holy Spirit Humor Islam Israel Jesus Jesus Christ john John MacArthur John Piper Justification law liberty Life love music new calvinism News Obama of pastor Politics Prayer preaching puritan puritan prayers Puritans reformed Regeneration religion Religion & Spirituality Repentance Salvation Sanctification SBC Scripture sermon Sin southern Spurgeon Theology Tim Truth video videos Worship
How very true. But only a Black man could get away with saying that about Martin Luther King.
Reblogged this on Truth2Freedom's Blog.
Excellent to see a man of dark pigment state this with its full comprehension. May that man be blessed by Yahweh-God, in the name of Yeshua!