Falling Asleep At the Computer
Check out this video of a young man falling asleep at his computer. You know, before security cameras, a guy could maybe get away with it, but it’s a lot harder these days!
And just in case you need one….
Top Excuses for Falling Asleep at Work:
- They told me at the blood bank this might happen.
- I was working smarter – not harder.
- This is just a 15 minute power-nap like they raved about in that time management course you sent me to.
- Whew! Guess I left the top off the Wite-Out. You probably got here just in time!
- I wasn’t sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement and envisioning a new paradigm.
- This is one of the seven habits of highly effective people!
- I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.
- I’m in the management training program.
- I’m actually doing a Stress Level Elimination Exercise Plan (SLEEP) I learned at the last seminar you made me attend.
- I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress. Do you discriminate toward people who practice Yoga?
- Dang! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out a solution to our biggest problem.
- The coffee machine is broken…
- Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot…
- Boy, that cold medicine I took last night just won’t wear off.
- I wasn’t sleeping, I was trying to pick up my contact lens without using my hands.
- …..in Jesus’ name, Amen.
LOL, he actually did it, fell out of his chair 🙂