You Know You’re Drinking Too Much Coffee When….
- You answer the door before people knock.
- You ski uphill.
- You grind your coffee beans in your mouth.
- You haven’t blinked since the last lunar eclipse.
- You lick your coffee pot clean.
- Your eyes stay open when you sneeze.
- You can type 60 words per minute…with your feet.
- You can jump-start your car without cables.
- You don’t need a hammer to pound nails.
- Your only source of nutrition comes from “Sweet & Low.”
- You don’t sweat, you percolate.
- You buy Half & Half by the barrel.
- You’ve worn out the handle on your favorite mug.
- You forget to unwrap candy bars before you eat them.
- You’ve built a miniature city out of little plastic stirrers.
- People get dizzy just watching you.
- You’ve worn the finish off your coffee table.
- The Taster’s Choice couple wants to adopt you.
- Starbucks owns the mortgage on your house.
- Your taste buds are so numb that you could drink your lava lamp.
- Instant coffee takes too long.
- Your birthday is a national holiday in Brazil.
- You have a picture of your coffee mug on your coffee mug.
- You short out motion detectors.
- You don’t even wait for the water to boil anymore.
- Your nervous twitch registers on the Richter scale.
- You think being called a “drip” is a compliment.
- You don’t tan; you roast.
- You can’t remember your second cup.
- You help your dog chase its tail.
– The Fishwrapper
Certainly got a good laugh out of me. Short one though, had to fit it in between 2 shots of espresso. xD
Is it possible to drink too much coffee, tttoo much..much too mush coffee……………
Believe it or not, I have never in my life had so much as a single cup of coffee. LDS types swoon when my shadow passes over them.