Use this to comment specifically on the post that you have just read. If you have questions or a personal message, then please use the contact form in the top menu. Cancel reply
© 2009 – 2016 by Joel Taylor. All Rights Reserved.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Join 758 other subscribers
Top Posts & Pages
- The Heresy of Double Imputation
- Obsession of a HeartCry Missionary Continues
- More Harassment from HeartCry and Christ Church Radford
- Ed Young Scandal Continues To Escalate
- Why God Does Not Delight In Non-Christian Art
- John MacArthur–Pushing Darby
- Why Harold Camping & Not John MacArthur?
- Festus Tells A Bible Story
- Joel Beeke Goes Ecumenical, Joins the New Calvinist March Back to Rome
- The Double Standard of Chris Rosebrough
That’s what you think…
America Apostasy Baptist Barack Obama Bible blog Calvinism Christ Christian Christianity Church Constitution Conway culture dispensationalism doctrine education election emergent entertainment Evangelism faith family God Gospel government Grace heresy history holiness Holy Spirit Humor Islam Israel Jesus Jesus Christ john John MacArthur John Piper Justification law liberty Life love music new calvinism News Obama of pastor Politics Prayer preaching puritan puritan prayers Puritans reformed Regeneration religion Religion & Spirituality Repentance Salvation Sanctification SBC Scripture sermon Sin southern Spurgeon Theology Tim Truth video videos Worship
Wow! Of course not unexpected.
Wow…anti-Calvinists are sooooo logical (sarcasm).
Er…….”. the english spelling of Calvin has five letters”, Is there an issue with fundamental numeracy and literacy here.I guess when you can’t argue against Sovereign Grace from a scriptural viewpoint , those whacky arminians have to resort to some sort obfuscation.